The Issaquah Ski Council, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation doing business as the Issaquah Ski and Snowboard School.
For 46 years it has provided transportation and lessons to the Greater Eastside area students.
- The mission of Issaquah Ski and Snowboard School is to provide quality bus transportation and snow sports instruction at minimal cost.
- The objectives are to provide ski and snowboard lessons for all levels of ability and to provide safe and reliable transportation to and from the ski area.
Board of Directors
The 2017 Board of Directors are as follows:
- Ryan Clark, Director/President
- Jo Ann Scott, Director/Vice President,
- Phil Scott, Director/Treasurer
- Linda Jakiel, Director / Secretary
- Jessi Scott, Director
- Eric Rembold, Director
- Bob Jordan, Director
- Lynn Kohlwes, Director